I am proud to be a founding member of the Center for Ageless Entrepreneurs (CAE), in collaboration with Dr. John Golden.
My goals for the CAE include developing peer-to-peer, commercial networks among entrepreneurs in the second half of life. I 've picked 'Ringleader' to describe my work with the CAE.
• My new book Ageless Startup: Start a Business at Any Age was recently published (April 2020, Entrepreneur).
• I've been a lifelong entrepreneur. U.S. Small Business New Product of the Year. Fast Company's Fast 50 (now The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies. Nine U.S. and foreign patents focused on environmental remediation. Among my busiiness launches I have one that made contributions for at least 40 years, one business that is now over 20 years , and one that is now over 10 years old. I believe in baking in sustainability from the start.
• I am a founding member of the Food21 team, a remarkable new organization building resilient and sustainable food economies.
Links to podcasts / media:
Laurie Brickman - Succession Stories
Full list at book blog - Book Blog
• Name of your organization?
--- Center for Ageless Entrepreneurs (CAE). I also work as the Director of Business Development for Food21 (linked below).
• Your role?
--- I think Ringleader fits.
• What are your personal specialties?
--- I am an organizer and networker. I am a lifelong working entrepreneur and now author. I focus on entrepreneurship in the second half of life.
• What areas of business would you like to explore further yourself?
--- I am interested in all areas of business networking among professional entrepreneurs.
What are your personal specialties?
I am a convenor, networker, and organizer. I focus on the scaling power of peer-to-peer networks, especially those focused on entrepreneurship in the second half of life.
Where do you call home?
The Pittsburgh area.
Web and social links:
CAE / Ageless Entrepreneurs: https://www.agelessentrepreneurs.org/
Book blog: https://ageless-startup.blogspot.com/
My LinkedIn: LinkedIn
I was just asked this on a great podcast... who would you invite to your ideal dinner party?
My ideal dinner party guests:
• Marcus Aurelius
• Harriet Tubman
• Eleanor Roosevelt
• Buckminster Fuller
• Thomas Edison
• Seth Godin
• Stan Rogers
Also, my bird photography: Portraits of Birds.